Point and Shoot

Monday, June 26, 2006

Recent Gigs

I've been to some pretty amazing gigs lately; Depeche Mode, Tool, Guns 'N' Roses, The Foo Fighters, Motorhead, Stained Glass Heroes, The Eels, Mesh... sorry if I've missed anyone out.
And June's not even over yet.
Not that I've been impressed with all my gigs this month - The Futureheads, and The Editors too, for me, really bombed!
Well June'll be over in a few days, so I'm going to head down to The Eels again on Weds - I spent Friday trying to look over people walking past to get to the bar (and I'm 6.2"!), and it was a brilliant show.
I'm not going to repost those pictures here though, I've already duplicated them posting on DSI and Flickr, and besides, they were taken on my cameraphone (except Depeche Mode anyway).
Go check them out now! and leave me some comments :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home